Short-Term Rental Agreement
1. Must be paid in full prior to arrival date using VISA and/or MASTERCARD. Maximum occupancy per site is not to exceed 6 people. Only self-contained units allowed, no tents.
2. A $25 trash deposit will be required for all nightly and weekly reservations. If the site is not left cleaned and cleared of trash, you will forfeit the $25 trash deposit. Monthly rentals are required to pay a $200 electric/trash deposit. Electric meter is read on your arrival date and again on departure date. You are responsible for the kilowatts used at the current rate of $.17 per kilowatt. This will be deducted from your electric deposit, any remaining balance will be credited back to the credit card on file.
3. Check out time is 12:00 PM. Check in time is 2:00 PM. If you desire a late check out, check with office on availability first. If not vacated by check-out time, an additional nightly fee will be charged.
4. If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date or a one night’s rental will be charged. No refunds will be given for weather or related conditions.
5. Please print your parking pass email you received prior to your arrival. You will need to place this in the windshield and make clearly visible during your stay as proof of registration. This pass is also good for use of the boat ramp for one boat. (Ramp fee for additional boats will be $5.00). You are allowed one RV and two vehicles per site. Any additional vehicles will need to be parked in the extra parking as designated on the campground map. Golf carts are allowed, but no ATV’s of any kind. Speed limit is 16 ½ mph. Bicycles are allowed.
6. All trash is to be bagged and disposed of in the campground dumpster. This is located in the extra parking area as designated on the campground map. The campsite is to be left completely cleared of trash and cleaned or you will forfeit the trash deposit.
7. Pets are welcome, but must be on a leash at all times. Owners are to clean up after their pets or forfeit the trash deposit. Dogs may not be left unattended. Excessive barking that disturbs other campers will be asked to leave.
8. County ordinance quiet hours are between 10pm through sunrise. No loud music permitted at any time. Please be courteous of your neighbors. Fireworks are not allowed.
9. Please burn firewood only in fire pit provided and do not leave unattended. No trash should be left behind in fire pit upon departure or forfeit the trash deposit. Please do not move fire pit ring.
10. Acapulco USA assumes no responsibility for personal property left at your site, boat, or in parking area. We reserve the right to control and prevent access to the campground any person(s) Acapulco USA deems undesirable or objectionable and may eject, without prior notice, any person who becomes objectionable, creates a disturbance, or causes a nuisance.
11. Camper must comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, this rental agreement and the rules and regulations of the campground. Camper is responsible for the conduct of their guests and shall be personally liable for any injuries or property damage caused by or arising from the actions of said guest.
By reserving and submitting payment, you hereby acknowledge that all occupants, guests and invitees have read and understand this rental agreement and that all such individuals agree to be bound by and comply with the terms of this rental agreement stated above.
The “NO” Rules;
No tarps are to be used to cover anything.
No tents may be set up on the Acapulco property.
No boats may be left at your campsite for extended periods of time.
No yard trash, construction materials, or aluminum cans are to be stored on the property.
No vehicles are to be left on the property unregistered or non-working.
No mildew growth should remain on campers.
No boats may be left in open slips for extended periods of time.
No swimming in boat ramp area.
No speeding on the property with motorized vehicles.
The Required Rules;
All decks and covered porches and storage units must have approval before installing. Decks cannot exceed the sq. footage of the camper and not more than 10 feet out.
Residents are responsible for lawn care on designated lots.
Residents are responsible for timely electrical usage payments.
Uncovered boat storage over two weeks, $15.00 per month.
Pets must be controlled. Complaints about your pet will require removal.
All boats/trailers must be stored in designated storage area.
All guests of residents must pay to use the boat ramp. ($5.00)
OK for everyone:
To use the fishing pier, boat ramp, common areas, swimming area, laundry facilities and the dumpster for trash collected while visiting.
Long term rentals over 90 days are not required to pay sales and accommodation taxes. We cannot pro rate the 90 days so you may have to pay any remaining days in your 1st month plus the 1st 3 full months.
Your electricity charges are not included as part of the rent. A $100 deposit is required to cover your last outstanding bill upon departure.
Wi-Fi and cable are available for purchase at some locations through Comporium. We have limited Wi-Fi access near the laundry facility free of charge. Pass code (Acapulco960) notice capital A
Laundry facility is available. Wash and dry loads are $1.75 per load. You will need your own detergent. The code to the laundry is 9600
Swimming is allowed only in front of the public volley ball area. There is never a life guard on duty. Swimming is at your own risk. Do not let children swim unattended by an adult.
You are responsible for your own personal property insurance. Acapulco USA LLC and its owners are not responsible for theft or damages to your property caused by weather, humans or animals.
*Please read and understand the rental agreement, any questions contact the office*